from 160 EUR/week
- Standard. Improve your general linguistic communication skills and still have free time on your hands
- Intensive. Compared to standard it offers 5 additional lessons per week dedicated to oral communication
- Premium. Designed for students who seek rapid progress
- Private. Intensity and duration based on your needs. Option of combining it with group classes
- Exam Preparation. For students preparing for German TELC, TestDaF or Goethe exam
from 155 EUR/week
- Host Family close to our school. Either half-board or breakfast-only meal options
- Self-catering homestay. Single room accommodation in a shared apartment with locals, with no-meal plan
- Student Apartment. For ultimate independence choose a student apartment! Single and double rooms available
- Residence. Located in Berlin Mitte, five minutes walking distance to the famous Brandenburg Tor
- Hotel and Bed & Breakfast. From the most basic to the most luxurious, we arrange it for you
The time outside of the classroom is just as important to fully take advantage of your language immersion experience!
ALPADIA offers various after-class activities from Monday to Thursday every week!
- Outdoors: Bowling, Beers, Football match, Ice skating, etc.
- Visits: Day-trips to different cities, famous landmarks, museums, etc.
- Cooking: Put your cooking skills to the test by following tasty recipes entirely in German!
- Films: Original German movies but also from all around the world, in German.
I chose Freiburg because it is a sunny student town close to Switzerland. The school is well located close to the centre. There is a wide range of restaurants where you can have lunch and dinner at reasonable prices. It is important for me to learn German because I need it for my studies.
My boyfriend is German and speaks French very well, so I thought, if he can understand me when I speak French, then I should be able to understand him when he speaks German! After browsing the internet, I decided to take an intensive course at Alpadia in Freiburg, southern Germany, in order to live with him.
I studied Spanish for 8 years at school but the German language was totally new and foreign to me. I started the course as a beginner with the intensive and premium options and in 4 months, I made significant progress. I am now able to have a conversation in German with my boyfriend and his family, even though my learning is far from being over. I loved living in Freiburg: the small streets, the surrounding Black Forest, its dynamism and excellent nightlife make this a perfect place for a language course. Life at the school was also a rich experience. I met people of all nationalities, from Brazil, Venezuela, Sweden, Switzerland, Belgium, China, Japan, etc. with whom I hope to keep in touch for a long time. I also enjoyed the activities and evenings offered by the school, which are unique opportunities to meet the other students and establish strong ties.
I am back in France now to continue my studies, but I continue learning German and I hope to go back to Germany as soon as possible. Thank you Alpadia for this beautiful experience and I wish a great stay to the next ones!”
Swiss-Quality immersion experience
- Dynamic classes
- Effective style
- Course books
- Updated continuously
- Interactive methods
- Small groups
- Digitally advanced technology
Always in touch
- Guidance to choose the right course
- Assistance with accommodation booking
- Walkthrough the visa / permit process
- Organization of transfers
- Quality accommodation
- Wide range of options
Activities & School life
- Afternoon group activities
- Organized trips & weekend excursions
- Insider tips