from 160 EUR/week
- Standard. Improve your general linguistic communication skills and still have free time on your hands
- Intensive. Compared to standard it offers 5 additional lessons per week dedicated to oral communication
- Premium. Designed for students who seek rapid progress
- Private. Intensity and duration based on your needs. Option of combining it with group classes
- Exam Preparation. For students preparing for German TELC, TestDaF or Goethe exam
from 155 EUR/week
- Host Family close to our school. Either half-board or breakfast-only meal options
- Self-catering homestay. Single room accommodation in a shared apartment with locals, with no-meal plan
- Student Apartment. For ultimate independence choose a student apartment! Single and double rooms available
- Residence. Located in Berlin Mitte, five minutes walking distance to the famous Brandenburg Tor
- Hotel and Bed & Breakfast. From the most basic to the most luxurious, we arrange it for you
The time outside of the classroom is just as important to fully take advantage of your language immersion experience!
ALPADIA offers various after-class activities from Monday to Thursday every week!
- Outdoors: Bowling, Beers, Football match, Ice skating, etc.
- Visits: Day-trips to different cities, famous landmarks, museums, etc.
- Cooking: Put your cooking skills to the test by following tasty recipes entirely in German!
- Films: Original German movies but also from all around the world, in German.
I chose Freiburg because it is a sunny student town close to Switzerland. The school is well located close to the centre. There is a wide range of restaurants where you can have lunch and dinner at reasonable prices. It is important for me to learn German because I need it for my studies.
There are many language schools in Freiburg - my brother and myself had a look at all of them first and at the end we decided to enrol at Alpadia (my brother has studied in this school many years ago already). At Alpadia Freiburg there is a very nice atmosphere… it feels like being in a family! The apartment is perfect, situated in a quiet area and at the same time actually in the city center. I even bought a second-hand bike - it's great to come to school by bike! I like the city very much, it's a student town: there are a lot of young people and bars. The language course I really like. After three months now I can say, that I want to stay another three months. Each week a lot of students leave and new students arrive - sometimes I am really sad if other students leave. I have made wonderful friends. We are doing everything together! I did not participate in a lot of activities. Once it was only myself at the DVD evening and on Saturdays I don't have a lot of time as I am studying. The bakery in school is fantastic! That's a really great idea and thing to have!
Swiss-Quality immersion experience
- Dynamic classes
- Effective style
- Course books
- Updated continuously
- Interactive methods
- Small groups
- Digitally advanced technology
Always in touch
- Guidance to choose the right course
- Assistance with accommodation booking
- Walkthrough the visa / permit process
- Organization of transfers
- Quality accommodation
- Wide range of options
Activities & School life
- Afternoon group activities
- Organized trips & weekend excursions
- Insider tips