from 160 EUR/week
- Standard. Improve your general linguistic communication skills and still have free time on your hands
- Intensive. Compared to standard it offers 5 additional lessons per week dedicated to oral communication
- Premium. Designed for students who seek rapid progress
- Private. Intensity and duration based on your needs. Option of combining it with group classes
- Exam Preparation. For students preparing for German TELC, TestDaF or Goethe exam
from 155 EUR/week
- Host Family close to our school. Either half-board or breakfast-only meal options
- Self-catering homestay. Single room accommodation in a shared apartment with locals, with no-meal plan
- Student Apartment. For ultimate independence choose a student apartment! Single and double rooms available
- Residence. Located in Berlin Mitte, five minutes walking distance to the famous Brandenburg Tor
- Hotel and Bed & Breakfast. From the most basic to the most luxurious, we arrange it for you
The time outside of the classroom is just as important to fully take advantage of your language immersion experience!
ALPADIA offers various after-class activities from Monday to Thursday every week!
- Outdoors: Bowling, Beers, Football match, Ice skating, etc.
- Visits: Day-trips to different cities, famous landmarks, museums, etc.
- Cooking: Put your cooking skills to the test by following tasty recipes entirely in German!
- Films: Original German movies but also from all around the world, in German.
After graduating from high school, I decided to take a gap year before starting my vet studies. In Switzerland, vet studies are only available in German, which is the reason why I chose to take a German language course. I could have started university right away but I preferred to take some time to improve my language skills because I didn’t want to struggle during the first year.
I chose Freiburg simply because it is the closest town to my home and also because it offers attractive prices. I took an intensive course in order to learn more in less time. The activities organised by the school are very interesting and allow you to get to know other people from the school but what I liked the most, in order to immerse myself in the language, was spending time with my “Tandempartnerin”. I offered her my knowledge of French and in exchange, she corrected my German. As a rule, the partner lives in the town and it is an interesting opportunity to learn more about Freiburg and meet local people.
I learnt a lot during this language study trip and I keep great memories from it."
I chose Freiburg because it is a sunny student town close to Switzerland. The school is well located close to the centre. There is a wide range of restaurants where you can have lunch and dinner at reasonable prices. It is important for me to learn German because I need it for my studies.
Swiss-Quality immersion experience
- Dynamic classes
- Effective style
- Course books
- Updated continuously
- Interactive methods
- Small groups
- Digitally advanced technology
Always in touch
- Guidance to choose the right course
- Assistance with accommodation booking
- Walkthrough the visa / permit process
- Organization of transfers
- Quality accommodation
- Wide range of options
Activities & School life
- Afternoon group activities
- Organized trips & weekend excursions
- Insider tips