from 160 EUR/week
- Standard. Improve your general linguistic communication skills and still have free time on your hands
- Intensive. Compared to standard it offers 5 additional lessons per week dedicated to oral communication
- Premium. Designed for students who seek rapid progress
- Private. Intensity and duration based on your needs. Option of combining it with group classes
- Exam Preparation. For students preparing for German TELC, TestDaF or Goethe exam
from 155 EUR/week
- Host Family close to our school. Either half-board or breakfast-only meal options
- Self-catering homestay. Single room accommodation in a shared apartment with locals, with no-meal plan
- Student Apartment. For ultimate independence choose a student apartment! Single and double rooms available
- Residence. Located in Berlin Mitte, five minutes walking distance to the famous Brandenburg Tor
- Hotel and Bed & Breakfast. From the most basic to the most luxurious, we arrange it for you
The time outside of the classroom is just as important to fully take advantage of your language immersion experience!
ALPADIA offers various after-class activities from Monday to Thursday every week!
- Outdoors: Bowling, Beers, Football match, Ice skating, etc.
- Visits: Day-trips to different cities, famous landmarks, museums, etc.
- Cooking: Put your cooking skills to the test by following tasty recipes entirely in German!
- Films: Original German movies but also from all around the world, in German.
Edward De Veer
First of all, I would like to say that if you are considering taking a German language course, you couldn’t pick a better place! As I am writing this testimony, I’ve already been here for 5 months and only have one left, but I wish I had more time. When you have been away from your country for so long, you would normally want to return home by now, but not in Freiburg. Coming from a big and stressful place like Caracas, Freiburg im Breisgau’s more peaceful atmosphere was a welcome change, but if you think the city will be too quiet for you, don’t worry. Just ask anyone who lived here and you will hear very fond memories of times spent at Shooters Stars, the Irish Pub, the Biergarten, etc. Of course, this is only possible thanks to the people you meet here. Rest assured that you will make tons of new and great friends in the school (probably a lot of them Swiss!) and have the time of your life!
I chose Freiburg for my language study trip to Germany because it is a very accessible city. It is not too big but it has a lot to offer: it is a multifaceted, busy town, by day and by night, which caters for all lifestyles. Thanks to the competent teachers, learning the language is easy and fun while the helpful and dedicated staff of the school help you overcome any difficulty. With German being very important in Europe and indispensable in Switzerland, I recommend everyone to enjoy a pleasant stay in this beautiful town.
Swiss-Quality immersion experience
- Dynamic classes
- Effective style
- Course books
- Updated continuously
- Interactive methods
- Small groups
- Digitally advanced technology
Always in touch
- Guidance to choose the right course
- Assistance with accommodation booking
- Walkthrough the visa / permit process
- Organization of transfers
- Quality accommodation
- Wide range of options
Activities & School life
- Afternoon group activities
- Organized trips & weekend excursions
- Insider tips