from 160 EUR/week
- Standard. Improve your general linguistic communication skills and still have free time on your hands
- Intensive. Compared to standard it offers 5 additional lessons per week dedicated to oral communication
- Premium. Designed for students who seek rapid progress
- Private. Intensity and duration based on your needs. Option of combining it with group classes
- Exam Preparation. For students preparing for German TELC, TestDaF or Goethe exam
from 155 EUR/week
- Host Family close to our school. Either half-board or breakfast-only meal options
- Self-catering homestay. Single room accommodation in a shared apartment with locals, with no-meal plan
- Student Apartment. For ultimate independence choose a student apartment! Single and double rooms available
- Residence. Located in Berlin Mitte, five minutes walking distance to the famous Brandenburg Tor
- Hotel and Bed & Breakfast. From the most basic to the most luxurious, we arrange it for you
The time outside of the classroom is just as important to fully take advantage of your language immersion experience!
ALPADIA offers various after-class activities from Monday to Thursday every week!
- Outdoors: Bowling, Beers, Football match, Ice skating, etc.
- Visits: Day-trips to different cities, famous landmarks, museums, etc.
- Cooking: Put your cooking skills to the test by following tasty recipes entirely in German!
- Films: Original German movies but also from all around the world, in German.
At the beginning, I wanted to go to Heidelberg, but Alpadia had more suitable start dates, so I picked Freiburg. It was a good choice! I love to take part to the school's activities. It's a great chance for speaking and learning German.
At the beginning, I didn't speak a word of German, but thanks to the many activities I immediately started to speak German and quickly improved.
I liked all the activities a lot, but laser-tag, ice skating and bouldering were the best!
Many times I also ask my colleagues, who speak German better than I, to translate or explain me things, so that I can learn all the time.
Coming to Germany was great! I definitely want to repeat this experience for learning other languages in future swell!
My arrival in Freiburg was smooth, because the city is close to Frankfurt. I reached the city by long-distance coach, that´s cheaper!
The apartment was really tidy and the lady had furnished everything really nicely. The location was good, too. You can reach it easily using the tram.
Freiburg is a nice city, neither too big nor too small and you can make many excursions from here. I like the life here a lot, that´s why it´s my second time here.
I was in Freiburg already 7 years ago. You can do everything here: go to the theatre, to restaurants, to pubs and even shopping!
The classes depend a lot on the teacher. We are having a lot of fun learning grammar and having the chance to speak a lot and to discuss with the other students. I like it!
There are many Swiss students here, but luckily they talk German to me. We get along very well together, especially now that I am not afraid of talking anymore, even though my German is not perfect yet.
Maybe the free time activities could be more varied. It would be great if we could go visit the local market place or go to a concert together!
Everything worked perfectly before my arrival: I had written many e-mails and the friendly and precise answers to my enquiries allowed me to take my decision.
After my language course I would really like to find a job in Germany. Next week I even have a job interview in Bavaria!
Swiss-Quality immersion experience
- Dynamic classes
- Effective style
- Course books
- Updated continuously
- Interactive methods
- Small groups
- Digitally advanced technology
Always in touch
- Guidance to choose the right course
- Assistance with accommodation booking
- Walkthrough the visa / permit process
- Organization of transfers
- Quality accommodation
- Wide range of options
Activities & School life
- Afternoon group activities
- Organized trips & weekend excursions
- Insider tips