With an abundance of arts, history, gastronomy and French culture, the cosmopolitan city of Lyon is a great choice for learning French and preparing for higher education. With a high student population, Lyon has a unique energy and great nightlife. There are also plenty of calm, beautiful, open spaces and numerous attractions to discover.
Our French university partners offer Bachelors in International Relations, Business, Finance, Arts, Design, Fashion and Wine Management.
Requirements for France
- You need a C1 level for entering university.
- EU applicants: no visa needed.
- Non EU applicants: you will have to request a student visa.
Once your tuition fee is paid we will send you an invitation letter for your visa application. Simultaneously, we will help you submit your application at the university.
- Entry test & interview: From January 2017
- TCF Exam dates: 23.02.2017 / 30.03 / 30.05 / 29.06 / 27.07 / 28.09 / 26.10 / 23.11.2017
- University entry date: September 2017
Language level / course duration prior to exam:
Beginner: 10 months / A2 elementary: 8 months / B1 Pre-intermediate: 6 months / B2 Intermediate: 4 months / C1 Pre-advanced: 2 months