Learning German in Berlin is an experience most students never forget. Offering a low cost of living, a rich social life, an abundance of culture and history along with an alternative artistic scene, Berlin is a quality destination for learning German and preparing for entry into a higher education programme.
Our German university partners (both public and private) offer Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Social Science, Healthcare and Music.
Here is our preferred partner in Germany:
Application requirements for Germany
Language level: Programme prior TestDaf exam and Studienkolleg entry
Beginner: 10 months / A2 elementary: 8 months / B1 Pre-intermediate: 6 months
Direct access to university
- High school diploma equivalent to the German Abitur
- Intensive 25 course + Exam PREP 30 in the last month
- TestDaf C1 or TELC Hochschule C1 is required for entering University
- TestDaF/TELC exam session in April and university starts in October (for some, possibility to start in March/April)
Indirect access via Studienkolleg
- If your high school diploma is not equivalent to the German Abitur, you need to attend a one-year foundation programme called Studienkolleg
- B2 level is the minimum required
- Intensive 25 course + preparation Studienkolleg in the last month
- Studienkolleg deadlines: September (entry exam May/June) or February (entry exam in December/January)