Alpadia Freiburg is a perfect location for quality language classes and discovery of German culture. Known for its student population and relaxed atmosphere, Freiburg im Breisgau offers students easy access to nature and a wealth of outdoor activities along with numerous options for a rich and lively social life. Nestled within the Black Forest region, the city also boasts some of the most reputable universities in the country.
Our German university partners (both public and private) offer Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Social Science, Healthcare and Music.
Here is our preferred partner in Germany:
Application requirements for Germany
Language level: Programme prior TestDaf exam and Studienkolleg entry
Beginner: 10 months / A2 elementary: 8 months / B1 Pre-intermediate: 6 months
Direct access to university
- High school diploma equivalent to the German Abitur
- Intensive 25 course + Exam PREP 30 in the last month
- TestDaf C1 or TELC Hochschule C1 is required for entering University
- TestDaF/TELC exam session in April and university starts in October (for some, possibility to start in March/April)
Indirect access via Studienkolleg
- If your high school diploma is not equivalent to the German Abitur, you need to attend a one-year foundation programme called Studienkolleg
- B2 level is the minimum required
- Intensive 25 course + preparation Studienkolleg in the last month
- Studienkolleg deadlines: September (entry exam May/June) or February (entry exam in December/January)