Requirements for German or French courses combined with a work internship
- Minimum 18 years old
- Min. 6 weeks
- Course types
- Standard 20 / Intensive 25 / Premium 30 / Combi 5-10
Minimum 20 lessons per week or more
- B2 at the time of the internship
- Anytime during the year
Absolute beginners have specific start dates
- Internship duration
- Montreux: min. 2 months
Berlin, Freiburg: max. 3 months
Lyon: min. 6 weeks and max. 2 months
- Tourism, hospitality, administration, social services etc.
- EU, Switzerland
For other countries, students will require a work permit or a student visa allowing them to work.
See our visa page for more details.
How to enrol?
- You must send us your enrolment form at least 4 weeks before the language course start date. This form must be submitted with your CV and motivation letter, written in the language of your destination, or in English. It does not matter if you make mistakes in this letter, as we will help you correct and improve this upon your arrival at our school.
- After reception of your enrolment, we will confirm within 10 working days if we can accept your application to our internship programme. If it is accepted you will receive a confirmation and invoice.
- Once you arrive at the school, we will set up a meeting with someone from our Student Support Service who is responsible for the placement of interns. Your CV and motivation letter will be reviewed and improved in preparation for your interview.
- You will have a first interview with the company we will have selected for you.
- If the first interview does not work out, we will organise another one with another company.
If we are unable to find you an internship, all placement fees will be refunded. If you refuse an internship or pull out during the work placement, no reimbursement will be possible. If you need a visa, please note that you should allow up to 90 days for the processing of your application.