Alpadia English summer camp in
Have a summer of a lifetime in London!
Improve your English in one of the best universities in the world – UCL! Located in the heart of London near the British Museum, our camp offers city thrills like no other: explore around iconic landmarks such as Big Ben or the Natural History Museum and indulge in some retail therapy on Oxford Street or Harrods. Sign up to our English camp today for an unforgettable summer of adventure, learning, and endless possibilities.
- Learn in one of the world’s best universities
- Relax in a classic Victorian residence
- Be inspired by the school’s central location
- Experience excellent staff support from beginning to end
- Enjoy a diverse range of fun excursions and entertainment
Summer camp information
About our London-Central language camp
About the course
The lessons and course structure
Your English language course will follow a curriculum specifically designed for young learners and delivered in a welcoming environment.
- Speaking and listening skills
- Reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar
- Collaborative projects encouraging creativity, time management and leadership skills
All levels from beginner to advanced
Maximum class size
About the package
All meals are included, and we can cater for a range of dietary needs including vegetarian, vegan and halal.
Activities and excursions
- Afternoon and evening activities at the school or in the local area
- Excursions to nearby cities and regional tourist attractions
Materials and services included
- Welcome pack
- Assessment test
- Course materials
- Student ID
- Safe storage of students’ passports
- Access to the Alpadia Student Portal
- Pocket Money Service
- 24-hour supervision
- Certificate of attendance
See our safeguarding policy to see how we are committed to safeguarding students
Shared transfers (one-way fare) – Prices from:
GBP 100 – London Gatwick LGW
GBP 80 – London Heathrow LHR
GBP 45 – London St Pancras
*Taxi service is essential from the station to the school
Unaccompanied minors service (one-way fare)
GBP 35 – This service is available for students using an unaccompanied minor service with their airline provider
This Alpadia language camp is accredited by the following organisations
Learn more about this school
School photo gallery
Activities and excursions
We organize a wide range of entertaining activities from city tours, beach days to shopping trips. As you explore these locations, you can practice your English skills while having a lot of fun!
Live the London dream in a typical Victorian residence that perfectly embodies British architecture. By sharing the same residence, you’ll also get to forge valuable connections with your fellow students, cultivating a sense of belonging and community.