from 155 EUR/week
- Standard. Improve your general linguistic communication skills and still have free time on your hands
- Intensive. Compared to standard it offers 5 additional lessons per week dedicated to oral communication
- Premium. Designed for students who seek rapid progress
- Private. Intensity and duration based on your needs. Option of combining it with group classes
- Exam Preparation. For students preparing for German TELC, TestDaF or Goethe exam
from 150 EUR/week
- Host Family close to our school. Either half-board or breakfast-only meal options
- Self-catering homestay. Single room accommodation in a shared apartment with locals, with no-meal plan
- Student Apartment. For ultimate independence choose a student apartment! Single and double rooms available
- Residence. Located in Berlin Mitte, five minutes walking distance to the famous Brandenburg Tor
- Hotel and Bed & Breakfast. From the most basic to the most luxurious, we arrange it for you
The time outside of the classroom is just as important to fully take advantage of your language immersion experience!
ALPADIA offers various after-class activities from Monday to Thursday every week!
- Outdoors: Bowling, Beers, Football match, Ice skating, etc.
- Visits: Day-trips to different cities, famous landmarks, museums, etc.
- Cooking: Put your cooking skills to the test by following tasty recipes entirely in German!
- Films: Original German movies but also from all around the world, in German.
I chose Berlin as a destination because I was told that it was a great capital to discover. Alpadia organised my stay perfectly: the classes, the accommodation and the transfer from the airport went very well. I made many new friends at the school ; we visited the city and had a great time together. The cost of living in Berlin is a lot lower than in Switzerland, especially for food! There is a good atmosphere in the school and the teachers are fun. It is pleasant to study in such a relaxed atmosphere. I have already studied in 2 other schools, but Alpadia is the best! I'm thinking about staying here for another few months in order to perfect my German.
I attended the Alpadia School in Berlin, for one week only. I found this to be such a good experience. To immerse myself into not only the language but the culture of Germany. After my week at the school I have found that my understanding of the German grammar has greatly improved and my confidence to use German in conversation is really strong. The teachers at the school are fantastic at visually displaying grammar understanding along with the course book and listening activities. They are extremely patient, sympathetic and so knowledgable in their teachings. I found that there is a diverse reason for everyone attending the classes from simply wanting another language as a hobby to needing the language for a new job. I am in the latter category. You may think one week is not enough, I would strongly advise the combi course is taken to gain the full benefit of group activities with the personal teachings on a 1:1 basis. Whether you stay for one week or one year. The personal teachings emphasise the learnings taken from group sessions. Personally, I did not want to go home. The school make you feel so welcome. Everyone is so friendly. It´s a place you seriously get out what you put in. I put my heart and soul into my course and truly returned to the UK with a vast knowledge I know I would not have achieved through any other form of learning.
Swiss-Quality immersion experience
- Dynamic classes
- Effective style
- Course books
- Updated continuously
- Interactive methods
- Small groups
- Digitally advanced technology
Always in touch
- Guidance to choose the right course
- Assistance with accommodation booking
- Walkthrough the visa / permit process
- Organization of transfers
- Quality accommodation
- Wide range of options
Activities & School life
- Afternoon group activities
- Organized trips & weekend excursions
- Insider tips