from 155 EUR/week
- Standard. Improve your general linguistic communication skills and still have free time on your hands
- Intensive. Compared to standard it offers 5 additional lessons per week dedicated to oral communication
- Premium. Designed for students who seek rapid progress
- Private. Intensity and duration based on your needs. Option of combining it with group classes
- Exam Preparation. For students preparing for German TELC, TestDaF or Goethe exam
from 150 EUR/week
- Host Family close to our school. Either half-board or breakfast-only meal options
- Self-catering homestay. Single room accommodation in a shared apartment with locals, with no-meal plan
- Student Apartment. For ultimate independence choose a student apartment! Single and double rooms available
- Residence. Located in Berlin Mitte, five minutes walking distance to the famous Brandenburg Tor
- Hotel and Bed & Breakfast. From the most basic to the most luxurious, we arrange it for you
The time outside of the classroom is just as important to fully take advantage of your language immersion experience!
ALPADIA offers various after-class activities from Monday to Thursday every week!
- Outdoors: Bowling, Beers, Football match, Ice skating, etc.
- Visits: Day-trips to different cities, famous landmarks, museums, etc.
- Cooking: Put your cooking skills to the test by following tasty recipes entirely in German!
- Films: Original German movies but also from all around the world, in German.
I have been taking private lessons to learn German with Alpadia in Berlin and I love it. Very friendly and caring reception. They chose the best teacher for me, who is creative and designs very interesting exercises, with grammar, poetry, youtube videos and other media. I have been having so much fun and have become so much more fluent in under a month. My understanding of TV shows and reading has also greatly improved. I highly recommend Alpadia.
I chose Berlin as a destination because I was told that it was a great capital to discover. Alpadia organised my stay perfectly: the classes, the accommodation and the transfer from the airport went very well. I made many new friends at the school ; we visited the city and had a great time together. The cost of living in Berlin is a lot lower than in Switzerland, especially for food! There is a good atmosphere in the school and the teachers are fun. It is pleasant to study in such a relaxed atmosphere. I have already studied in 2 other schools, but Alpadia is the best! I'm thinking about staying here for another few months in order to perfect my German.
Swiss-Quality immersion experience
- Dynamic classes
- Effective style
- Course books
- Updated continuously
- Interactive methods
- Small groups
- Digitally advanced technology
Always in touch
- Guidance to choose the right course
- Assistance with accommodation booking
- Walkthrough the visa / permit process
- Organization of transfers
- Quality accommodation
- Wide range of options
Activities & School life
- Afternoon group activities
- Organized trips & weekend excursions
- Insider tips